PROTECTING HIGH-VALUE ASSETS
Electronics Shipping Services in Southwest Florida
We pack, crate, and ship heavy, large, sensitive, and expensive assets for the nation’s most selective technology companies. Why do they choose Craters & Freighters Southwest Florida? These companies pick us because we have been a leader in specialty packing, crating, and shipping for nearly three decades. They wouldn’t trust IT equipment, computers, sensitive electronics, and laboratory testing equipment to anyone else.
Computer Equipment Packaging
The shipping process can be hard on fragile computer components. We assess the item you plan to ship to determine everything from what kind of padding is required to minimize vibration, to what specifications the crate we build must meet to protect the device during transit.
You can rely on Craters & Freighters Southwest Florida for all your electronics shipping needs.
We use the most advanced packaging methods and materials to ensure a safe journey.
- Computer hardware
- Computer terminals
- LCD and plasma monitors/TVs
- Server racks
- Video conferencing equipment
- Telecommunication equipment
- Testing equipment
- Sensitive laboratory equipment
- Air-ride trailers and box trucks
- Local blanket-wrap server moves
- Long-haul server moves
- Dedicated trailer or box truck services
- Expedited truck moves that include two-man, monitored, and secure teams for high-value IT equipment
- Ocean container, LCL, or FCL
- Pickup and pack-only ready on our dock for your carrier
Premium Protection for Your Valuables
You can be confident we use the latest packaging technologies to prepare your items for safe shipment, whether that’s across the country or around the world.
- Custom wood crates — single-use or reusable
- Custom double-wall cardboard containers
- Palletization — strapped and wrapped
- Anti-static bubble wrap to minimize static shock
- Floating decks to allow for movement in the lateral, longitudinal, and vertical direction for sensitive electronics and equipment
- Built-in ramps for ease of removal and repack
- Shock and tip sensors
- Vapor barrier bagging (Method II pack) for long-term storage, high-humidity moves, or international ocean moves
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Southwest Florida.
We are locally owned and operated and will care for your items from the time of pick-up to delivery. Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.