Craters & Freighters of SW Florida was founded in January 1996 and we are proud to be part of the national organization that is now over twenty-five years old and over sixty-five brick and mortar locations covering most of the United States. We are the leader in specialty freight and crating solutions in our industry.
Customer Service Representative
Are you a Customer Service/Sales professional who strives to provide a high level of service assistance while providing pricing and follow up customer service in a great working environment? We are the leader in Southwest Florida in crating, packing and logistics as part of a nationwide franchise company based in Golden, CO providing single source specialty crating to a wide range of industries from government, aerospace, medical equipment, and IT electronics to art, antiques and household goods from locations both domestically and internationally.
As a Customer Service/Sales person you will be part of a team that is responsible for the daily oversight of domestic and international logistics with an emphasis on supporting our customer base, pricing of shipments, communications with other customer service staff, sales team and other franchise locations.
- Previous Logistics and Freight Forwarding experience.
- Strong sales background with progressive and innovative thinking.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written), demonstrates the ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to multitask and be able to handle a wide variety of shipments and situations from start to finish.
- Must be able to guide customers to maximize a smooth transaction.
We offer an enjoyable work environment for a person who likes working in a unique and competitive industry. If this sounds like you and you are interested in this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to the email address provided below:
Crating Helper/ Driver full-time
Our Company is looking for someone who:
1) Is able to drive locally on deliveries in a company vehicle, picking up and/or delivering items to customers and vendors. Must have valid health card and F endorsement (no CDL required).
2) Is able to trouble shoot and fix/repair general items.
3) Is able to assist in the Crating Department (building crates for material) when not driving.
To be considered for this position:
1) You must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record and be able to be approved by our insurance company to drive on behalf of the company. You must also give permission to complete an MVR check.
2) Must be reliable, and professional. Timely attendance is required. Working hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, except when other travel is necessary.
3) You must have a comfort level on/around heavy equipment/large machinery
4) Must be able to perform tasks assigned by the supervisor
5) Strong attention to detail
6) Must be a strong performer, capable of working independently, as well as part of a team within physical and time constraints
7) Able to demonstrate sound judgment, strong problem solving and good decision-making skills
8) Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis, push/pull up to 100 pounds
9) Able to sit, stand climb, balance, stoop, bend, kneel and crouch
10) Perform general manual labor tasks including loading, lifting, and moving materials
11) Have a good sense of direction and be able to find locations of business and vendors independently.
12) Be able to pass a new hire drug test and participate in the company random drug testing program and the DOT driver random testing program.
13) Participate in all Company, Customer and OSHA required training.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please submit your resume for consideration.